Website Duplicate content
- Google always like the fresh and unique content. Rich Content quality helps to rank on google search pages. Google has an update about Duplicate content name Google Panda. If the content is copied from other websites or is poor quality, it will affect the website.
- If you want to check for plagiarism then you can use online tools, it is free to use.
Few ways to check for duplicate content
There are a few ways to check for duplicate content on your own website or on other websites:
- Use a plagiarism checker: Plagiarism checkers are tools that scan a document or website and identify passages that are identical or similar to other sources. Plagiarism checkers can be useful for identifying duplicate content on your own website or on other websites.
- Use a website crawler: A website crawler is a tool that scans a website and analyzes its pages and links. Some website crawlers, like Screaming Frog, can identify duplicate content on a website.
- Use the “site:” operator: You can use the “site:” operator in Google to search for specific pages or content on a website. For example, if you want to search for all the pages on your website that contain the word “apple,” you can use the search query “site:yourwebsite.com apple”.
- Use a duplicate content checker: There are several online tools that can help you check for duplicate content on your own website or on other websites. These tools work by comparing the content on multiple pages or websites and identifying passages that are identical or similar. Some examples of duplicate content checkers include Siteliner and Copyscape.
It’s important to note that duplicate content is not always a bad thing. For example, if you have a page on your website that can be accessed through multiple URLs, it’s normal for the same content to appear on multiple pages. However, if you have a large amount of duplicate content on your website, it can negatively impact your SEO because search engines may not know which version of the content to show in search results.
Keshaw Mishra is a Blogger and Digital Marketing Consultant at India. He is also an Author and Expert in the field of Digital Marketing. Contact him for Guide and Free Website Consultation.